Architect (Senior) (French Speaking)
This client looks for high achievers who wish to build a career at a top international IT company.
Their typical applicant should not just be looking for a job, but should be seeking a career filled with opportunity, should enjoy the challenge of working towards stretch goals; and be willing to take every chance to grow on a technical and personal level.
Join an elite team.
- Providing technical leadership / accountability for design / implementation.
- Ensuring technical viability of solutions and subsequent change requests, identifying, resolving and mitigating technical issues and risks.
- Creating and/or validating work estimates / skills with task scheduling and resource requests, including providing technical task identification / proposed delegation.
- Coordinating with development / test teams.
- Managing technical customer interactions.
- Working with customer/s to gather and document requirements, guiding the customer to develop requirements across multiple domain areas.
- Creating designs that meets the customer requirements, fits within the OSS/BSS infrastructure and is designed to make the best use of company product offerings.
- Coaching / mentoring other project members.
- Providing feedback to the solution engineering team for improvements, market trends and product issues.
- Pursues knowledge of upcoming product features as they are made known or released.
- May participate as a member of the solution engineering team, providing both regional and global guidance regarding solutions and methodologies.
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent education / experience required.
- 10 years' software development and application implementation experience.
- Senior design experience in UNIX and database applications.
- Telecommunications industry experience and in-depth knowledge of related products.
- Experience in implementing technologically complex projects.
- Experience in delivering large transformation programs - essential.
- Experience in playing an end to end solution architect role across a wide stack.
- Experience in the following would be preferred:
- Technical project management experience.
- Agile methodologies experience.
*Please note* The role will be based in Johannesburg with significant travel to customer sites in Africa as needed.
Click here to apply