Customer Support Agent (English & French Speaking)
If you are tired of being a corporate drone , love new technology and customer service, join our
young, funky and forward thinking SA team in the heart of Stellenbosch. Our powerhouse SA team
operate in a progressive and dynamic environment stimulating excellent service by default. Excellent
coffee on tap, amazing food shops and the best equipment and tools to ensure success for all our
We’re a two-year-old SaaS start-up based in London with offices worldwide. We are changing the way
companies communicate with their customers using new software concepts and tools. We are well
received by the market and we’ve grown by more than 200% over the past 12 months.
Our staff take great pride in the products and services we have developed to date and we continually encourage ownership whilst always providing an unrivalled support structure to our teams across the globe. We have huge product developments coming up in 2019. We’d love for you to be part of our growth and contribute to our success.
About the job
This role is going to be the non-sales hire in our South Africa office, so you’ll need to have extensive
experience handling technical customer support, general ops and financial administration skills.
This is a true ‘all-rounder’ opportunity with an emphasis on efficiency and technical troubleshooting. You’ll need to have previous customer support experience and ideally a background in financial
administration, reconciliation and data management. As the only support to the sales team, you will be calm under pressure and approach tasks efficiently ans accurately.
Desired Experience & Qualification
You must be:
- Personable and approachable with customer service experience
- Highly numerate and logical
- Quick to solve problems, troubleshoot and communicate clearly with team members
- Able to speak to English and French
What will your days look like:
Customer support: 70%
- Reacting quickly and efficiently to all customer enquiries via chat, email and phone.
- Diagnosing technical problems relating to our software, which could be anything from call failure to invoices not being sent or paid
- Offering clear and helpful solutions to customers to ensure problems are not only resolved
but raised to the product or development teams for further investigation where necessary
- Juggling customer needs from different channels, ensuring all fixes and requests are
communicated across the business.
- Setting up customer trials by adding important information to accounts
- Reacting to an ever-changing workload
Operations and financial management: 30%
Finance administration including reporting, data entry and customer payment handling on our CRM's and reporting channels
- Populating project management boards with customer problems which need technical work
- Analysing customer data to report trends, inefficiencies and facts for the sales team
- Monthly reporting involving analysing monthly customer spend against actual usage and reporting on findings - this does involve a high level of financial and data manipulation/interpretation
Monthly financial tasks (important)
- Reconcile payments against our CRM/accounting software and internal reporting sheets
- Use graphs and pivot tables on excel to summarise and present key data for each customer, including average spend per month and monthly business revenue
Please Click here to apply