We are looking for a sharp and experienced editorial coordinator to join our creative team.
We are a team of young and passionate imagineers, creators, instigators, marketers, writers, designers - excited about creative content and the online space.
You will work closely with the Managing Editor to oversee editorial content and production timelines as well as direct the tone and theme of our content.
Must be an all-rounder who enjoys diversity in their role, high-pressure work and learning about business
- Copy-editing experience essential
- Team management and coaching skills essential
- Team player - comfortable dealing with debate and different personalities
- Credible writer - must be able to put a concept doc/creative strategy together if required
- Eagle eye for errors and flow
- Fact checker - someone who asks questions about statements, research, work done and who questions the team's depth and quality of work
- Researcher - should be able to do research and make recommendations
- Ideation - able to sit in brainstorms and drive/manage them to guide the team towards award-winning ideas
- Afrofuturist and optimistic South African who is excited about our future and wants to bring future ideas to life
- Must be energised and interested in being in an entrepreneurial environment
- Multilingual – any other South African languages, French or Swahili
- Client-facing experience, a plus
Click here to apply