French Account Manager
We are an online marketing company, providing online support to customers from big brands in the French-speaking market.
Our client support department goal is the growth of the brands we are supporting. Which means our job is to provide the best service to our existing customers through inbound and outbound services and is directed at improving customer loyalty, retention and relationship building.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent client within our client's brands.
- Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the French language. A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion and buying our product.
- Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently.
- Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required – Going the extra mile is key to outperformance!
- Adherence to the rules and working schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets.
- French as a home/first language
- Typing skills
- Good knowledge of the French culture
- One to two years’ experience in French client service
- Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
- Degree or diploma; preferably in sales or marketing
- Sales ability
- Customer focus
- Planning and organising
- Decision making
- Stress tolerance
- Building relationships